While all rodent infestations can be difficult to control, an expertly trained rat exterminator can be the solution. Since rats become frightened when their environment is invaded, our rat exterminators have numerous options to choose from when considering the best way to exterminate and will select the best option according to your rat situation.
Merlin’s Rat Exterminator
- A problem for all types of establishments in New Jersey, including homes, office buildings, hospitals, and restaurants
- Can live in a variety of conditions and are typically found around homes, farms, gardens, and open fields
- Extremely unsanitary, as they are known to transmit many parasites and diseases to humans and animals
- Rats can be very destructive and will cause serious damage to structures and property in a short amount of time
- Can create baseball size holes as they chew into houses and commonly end up living in the attics, crawl spaces or walls
- Create burrows to house their rat nests and a typical rat burrow can house 1 to 2 dozen babies
- Rats are shy, timid rodents, and feel threatened when a change in their environment occurs.
Eliminating a mice infestation is easier than other rodent infestations. Merlin’s exterminators will thoroughly inspect your home, locating the adult mice and their babies. Since mice are curious creatures, our mice exterminators use this to our advantage. We use innovative bait and trap techniques that encourage the mice to investigate the changes we make to their environment. Before long, the mice find and consume our specially formulated powder, which puts an end to the infestation.
- Extraordinarily adaptable to almost any environment
- Mice can cause structural damage as well as destruction to furniture, electrical wires, clothing, and books by constant chewing
- Spreads diseases from their droppings, urine, and saliva
- Breed year round
- Can create holes in walls and floorboards and are commonly found in undisturbed areas such as walls, crawl spaces, and storage boxes
- Fit through holes smaller than their bodies
- One female mouse can produce as many as 10 litters in one year causing rapid mice infestations
Rodent populations can grow and quickly spread throughout your home. Merlin’s rat and mice exterminators will resolve your rodent problem while taking necessary measures to prevent other rats or mice from entering your home in the future.
Our rodent services include exterminating the pests, sealing or closing any openings within the structure of the home and monitoring of the home or building to ensure customer satisfaction. Call us today and your property will soon be rat-free.